Visit VOTER REGISTRATION to download the form for your state.
Top 5 Reasons to Vote
1. Your vote counts the same as Bill Gates’ or Mark Zuckerberg’s.
2. You don’t get to legitimately complain about our do-nothing, slave to special-interest Congress unless you voted.
3. To override people who vote for candidates who are against their own interests.
4. Telling your friends you voted inspires them to vote.
5. Vote because your future depends upon it. Seriously.
Unfortunately, FDR couldn’t have foreseen the new voter identification movement to disenfranchise voters. Voter fraud is NOT a thing!
Visit Voter ID Requirements to find out which forms of identification are acceptable in your state. Do NOT let anyone deprive you of your right to vote.
Visit Retirement Home Assistance if you, a friend, or family member residing in a long-term care facility requires voter assistance.